Monday, August 1, 2011

The journey begins

It's 8:30 and I am sitting in a cafe sending out a few final text messages before I go offline. It has been a long time coming and I can't quite believe that I am about to embark on the journey of a lifetime.

My first stop is Laos. Where, with the support of friends and colleagues in Canberra, I will be spending over $4000 on school equipment and resources for six schools in the luang prabang region.

From there I go to New york to spend two day exploring movement and speech with some of the top theatre trainers in the US.

Then I go home. And I really mean home as I go explore and regenerate the lives of my parents in the small country villages where they grew up and got married.

After celebrating my 30th birthday I will be joined by Renee and travel through copenhagen and oslo into the norwegian fjords.

And finally I travel to Beijing to. Celebrate the wedding of a mentor and friend and experience to home life of a Chinese family.

thanks to all that have helped me create this journey and allowing me to see the opportunity.

Next stop: Vientiane.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just couldn't let this one pass! Enjoy!!