Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Arrival in Thailand

Thought that given that I am on holiday again I might start this blog again. However with 3in left on the clock it is going to be short.

Arrived yesterday and due to being distraacted by misplacing my hotel booking details, spent an exhorbitant amount of money on a taxi that spent 30 min looking for the hostel. No bother, but I better get in gear soon or this could be an expensive trip.

I am in a hostel overlooking the airport, so it shouldn't be to difficult to get to the airport from here, as I fly fo Malaysia in about 2.5 hours.

Looking out it look like we are well in to the burning season as a thick haze spreads across the land.

Have run out of time, no to find my mum

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just couldn't let this one pass! Enjoy!!